Secret Agent Society (SAS) Group Program
Solving the mystery of social encounters
This small group program helps children 8-12 years of age crack the code of emotions and friendships. The entire program is designed to captivate kids with a secret agent theme while they learn crucial skills to feel calm and happy, while making new friends and keeping them!
Empower your child
- Led by our trained SAS Facilitators
- Strong evidence-base
- Small groups of children and parents
- 10-19 club meetings plus booster sessions
- Skill Tracker System to motivate children at home and school
- Resources for parents and teachers
- Over 15 skills in one program
- Award winning resources and fun games
Receive a SAS Family Kit:
- SAS computer game
- Cadet handbook
- Parent workbook
- Teach tip sheets
- Skill code cards
- Invisible ink pen
and much more…..
Your child will play the SAS Challenger board game, secret message transmission device, helpful thought action game and bully-guard body armour activities.